Laboratory instruments play a vital role in reporting timely and accurate results. With the needs of our clients in mind, NAS keeps up-to-date by investing in the latest analytical instrumentation which include, but are not limited to:
- Gas Chromatograph-Mass Spectroscopy (GC-MS)
- Gas Chromatograph (GC) Systems
- Inductively Coupled Plasma-Atomic Emission Spectroscopy (ICP-AES)
- Ion-Chromatography (IC)
- High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Flow Injection Analytical Systems (FIAS)
For in-house analysis, our standard turn-around is five-working days. For analysis contracted to an outside laboratory, turnaround is a minimum of ten-working days.
We offer soil analysis for home gardeners and farmers. See our soil testing site for more info.